xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] More than one domU with rw device

To: XenPPC-devel <xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [XenPPC] More than one domU with rw device
From: Dilma DaSilva <dilma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:31:43 -0500 (EST)
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:31:47 -0800
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm running the gpfs filesystem successfully in a domU. This setup has gpfs with
directly attached disks, so to run gpfs in a second domU in the same
machine  I need to be able to have more than one domU with rw access (gpfs
will arbitrate the access to the disks).

Is there a way that I can accomplish this, i.e, to avoid the
restriction of at most one domU mouting the device rw ?

Thanks,

Dilma