xen-ppc-devel

VIO rewrite Was: FYI: Re: [XenPPC] problem of ssh to domU on js21

!!! NOTE: please update both linux and xen.

Hao, Thank you for you patience with all this networking stuff.

I've reworked the entire VIO stuff in Xen and Linux. It has fixed all the VIO Network stability problems that I have been experiencing hopefully it will fix yours as well.

With these changes, I am able to run several DomUs with:
 - nfsroot
 - ip=dhcp
 - scp -r large directories with large files
 - ssh session with lots of output.

Please test when you can.

-JX