xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] mini-os

Mini-os on x86 seems to work. Someone working with us has successfully augmented it with a stripped down version of the J9 JVM.

I have another question related to small, non-linux, os'es that can be used as a model to build a domU for xen/ppc. I am basically redoing a similar thing, that is a small domU with a stipped down JVM. I was hoping to start with a working, small os . Are there any out there that have been ported to Xen/ppc?