On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 16:03 +0000, Xen patchbot-xenppc-unstable wrote:
> # HG changeset patch
> # User Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
> # Node ID b3dfb02fc2c28d8d0dfcdf57a5f4df2664457cfb
> # Parent ab08d443113d038a637662c502202685fa9228ac
> [ppc] copyright cleanup: adjust format; add a couple missing notices
In preparation for submitting code upstream, I've just adjusted all the
copyright notices on PPC files in the xenppc-unstable.hg tree. In most
cases, the format just needed to change slightly. Please ensure that all
new files contain proper attribution. Sample:
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* Copyright (C) IBM Corp. 2005
* Authors: Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
When making substantial modifications to a file, try to remember to add
to the listed years and authors.
The following PPC files were based on other files that had no explicit
xen/arch/ppc/ppc64/asm-offsets.c (Xen x86)
xen/include/asm-ppc/mach-default/irq_vectors.h (Xen x86)
xen/include/asm-ppc/types.h (Xen x86)
Of course, there are other files we borrowed as well, but those have
proper attribution in them (e.g. xen/arch/ppc/mpic.c).
I find it somewhat amusing that the FSF has moved, so their address,
which is present in the GPL boilerplate in every file, had to change.
IBM Linux Technology Center
Xen-ppc-devel mailing list