xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] pull/update Linux when you pull/update Xen

To: xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XenPPC] pull/update Linux when you pull/update Xen
From: Jimi Xenidis <jimix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:52:57 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:53:14 -0700
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please read the entire email.
1. I'm hoping that your merges will go well (mine were quite difficult).
    Please inform the list if they do not.

2. A new branch was created, the final changeset of the old branch which
    was based off the abandoned linux-merge tree has been tagged as:
      MERGE_TREE_END

 3. There is a new xen_maple_defconfig that you should be using,
    so please reconfig.

-JX