xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] merge and hg troubles

To: xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XenPPC] merge and hg troubles
From: Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:49:50 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:48:54 -0700
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just pushed a largish merge with upstream. It included a couple
Makefile changes for us, but that's about it.

The real reason for this email though is to warn about hg. I've been
getting this message since reinstalling my workstation a week ago:
basalt ~/source/xenppc-unstable.hg % hg pull
pulling from ssh://ppc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xenppc-unstable.hg
searching for changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
abort: group to be added is empty!
transaction abort!
rollback completed

I would advise not updating your hg to 0.8.1 for the moment. 0.8 seems
to be fine.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center