xen-merge

Claim your prize

To: "Australian Lottery." <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Claim your prize
From: "Australian Lottery." <australialottery@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:48:00 -0500
Cc: <xen-merge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:12:31 -0700
Australian Lottery.
NSW Lotteries Corporation,
2 Figtree Drive,
Homebush Bay NSW 2127

Dear Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU WON ?2,000,000.00.

This is to inform you of the result of Australian Lottery, which was held
on the 16th, August2006. Your e-mail address attached to prize
winning number: 648 2 3 16 34 36 42 45  and supplementary number: 37 38
drew a prize of ?2,000, 000.00 (Two Million Euros). This l
ucky draw came first in the 2nd Category of the Sweepstake. You will
receive the sum of ?2,000,000.00 (Two Million Euros) from our
authorized bank in Netherlands.

Because of some mix-up with our sweepstake numbers and prizes, plus the
time limited placed on the payment of your prize: ?2,000, 000.00,
we advice that you keep all information about this prize confidential until
your funds: ?2,000,000.00 have been transferred to you by the

authorized bank in The Netherlands. You must adhere to this instruction,
strictly, to avoid any delay with the release of your funds to your person.
This program has been abused severally in past, so we are doing our best to
forestall further occurrence of past mix-ups.

This sweepstake was conducted under the watchful eyes of 16,000 spectators.
Your e-mail address attached to prize winning number:
648 2 3 16 34 36 42 45 was selected and; it came first through a  "SPECIAL"
e-ballot draw from over 450,000 e-mail addresses
(personal and corporate e-mail addresses). This program is sponsored by NSW
Lotteries to compensate faithful internet suffers around the
globe.
Congratulations for becoming one of the few lucky winners. With your
permission, your e-mail will also be included in the next sweepstake
of $9Million.

You must claim your prize: ?2,000,000.00 not later than 10-days from the
moment you receive this e-mail. In order to avoid unnecessary
delays with your claim from our authorized bank; please contact them
immediately, and quote your winning and personal information now.

Here is their contact information:
Bank: Deutsche Ambro Bank.
Contact person: Joseph Hawkins.
Manager: Interest Rate and Currency.
Tel: 0031 616  293  431.
Fax: 0031 847 134 206 .
E-mail address: deutscheambbank@xxxxxxx

Furnish them with the following:
(i). your name(s),
(ii) Your telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Your contact address
(iv) Your winning information (including amount won).

Congratulations.
Yours to serve,
Jean-Claude Chirane.
Director: Australian Lottery.