xen-merge

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

To: "mrcliveosborn@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From: "Larisa Sosnitskaya" <mrcliveosborne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:23:29 +0200
Cc: <xen-merge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:29:41 -0700
Dear Friend,

I am Larisa Sosnitskaya and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former
C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to
ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$46 Million. I will give
the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is
a legitimate transaction.

You will be paid 20% as your commission/compensation for your active
efforts and contributions to the success of this transaction.

You can catch more of the story on this website below or you can watch more
of CCN or BBC to get more news about my boss.

http://www.mosnews.com/mn-files/khodorkovsky.shtml
http://www.mbktrial.com/
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/04/11/041.html
http://www.nndb.com/people/633/000025558/

If you are interested, please do indicate by providing me with your
confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will
provide further details and instructions.
Please keep this confidential as we cannot afford more political problems.
Please do send me your response as soon as possible via my personal email:
mrcliveosborn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

looking  forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Larisa Sosnitskaya.