xen-merge

[Xen-merge] write_cr{0,4}

While merging i386's system.h I intended to remove those operations that
the hypervisor doesn't support, namely writing to cr0 or cr4. However,
even code in xen-specific files makes use of them, so far I found

- write_cr0 in no_387() in include/asm-i386/bugs.h
- write_cr4 in disable_tsc() in arch/i386/kernel/process-xen.c
- write_cr0 in set_cx86_memwb() in arch/i386/kernel/cpu/cyrix.c

I'll therefore have to (temporarily) re-add these functions, but will
make them BUG() instead of attempting the writes, with the expectation
that the offending uses get fixed in some way. Otherwise, proper support
will need to be added to the hypervisor.

Jan