xen-introspect

Re: [Xen-introspect] Xen Introspection

To: Heradon Douglas <heradon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-introspect] Xen Introspection
From: "Bryan D. Payne" <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:39:03 -0400
Cc: xen-introspect@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:39:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OxiJXnw0Y5DWo2BnzL3dOUAgRfUPWZM7kXMMPzaV1n8=; b=Ed3pveLU5aYoFHTgUii6rNpPuPRPr9Oga5jd3LnCBPLjwV7z4j3rc7Hqa4vTZ5dFR1 zN5ztlBimFbV0evhyZ2V5KPrvOzW9N/oIphuxF0i0HeThHqu66ycN/qRIqzsMKtboh8H 5lRCh22BwR6nAOvdXO4hcD+5+45oN9TN1kKXY=
Sender: xen-introspect-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heradon,

I just sent you another message off list.  There's certainly plenty of
work still to be done, it's just a matter of deciding what area(s) are
of most interest to you.

Cheers,
-bryan

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Heradon Douglas <heradon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm writing with interest in the Xen Introspection project, and was directed
> to these email addresses by Stephen Spector.
>
> I'm hoping to do a PhD at Cambridge, and I would be interested in studying
> the possibilities of introspection for supporting new and worthwhile
> security services and security architectures.  What projects are currently
> ongoing within Xen Introspection?  Would it be possible to form ongoing work
> and future goals into a viable PhD research proposal?
>
> Thanks for your assistance.
>
> Best regards,
> Heradon

Bryan D. Payne
Research Scientist & Graduate Student
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org