[Xen-ia64-devel] [Test Report] Weekly Xen-IPF Test Report ------ 2008-11

To: "xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Test Report] Weekly Xen-IPF Test Report ------ 2008-11-14
From: "Zhang, Jingke" <jingke.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:20:02 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:20:17 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,
    No new Csets for IPF last week. Latest Cset#18763 is stable.

    We also did some stress test for VTI with Cset#18633. Result is good! Next
stress, we will choose the last three cases running for 24 hours each.
    =================
    Platform: Tiger4
    VTI Configuration: UP, 512M
    [PASS] Xen crashme stress, 8 hours
    [PASS] Xen helltest stress, 8 hours
    [PASS] Xen cvworkloads stress, 8 hours
    [PASS] Xen ltp stress, 8 hours
    [PASS] Xen kernelbuild stress, 8 hours
    [PASS] Run crashme,helltest,cvworkload ltp kernelbuild serially for 20
hours
    [PASS] Run crashme helltest cvworkload ltp kernelbuild parallely for 20
hours
    [PASS] Xen stress for win2k8, 8 hours

    Current unfixed issues (total 3):
    1. with IRQBALANCE service start, dom0 will crash on RHEL5u2
    2. Dom0 and Win2k3_VTI with e1000 can not ping each other
    3. When all the vcpus are taken by Dom0, SMP_VTI booting speed is very slow
during NVRAM loading period.

Thanks,
Zhang Jingke