Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] renew xen_domu_wip_defconfig

Hi, Isaku

>On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 01:14:08PM +0900, Akio Takebe wrote:
>
>> xen_domu_wip_defconfig seems to be a little old.
>> We need some choice while make oldconfig.
>
>I'll update it at the next update.
>

>> I could build pv_ops kernel with it.
>> But I could not boot it...
>
>As paravirtualized domU?
>I attached my dot config which boots as both pv domain, vti domain and
>native.
>As VTi domain, you need to use patched GFW or to add nomca to linux command
>line.

Yes, as paravirtulized domU.
I could not boot with your dot config.

I got the following messages while booting.
   RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0.

I may need to update mkinitrd command or something.

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe