[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: Xen common code across architecture

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> Dong, Eddie wrote:
>> Jeremy/Andrew:
>>
>>      Isaku Yamahata, I and some other IA64/Xen community memebers are
>>
>> working together to enable pv_ops for IA64 Linux. This patch is a
>> preparation to move common arch/x86/xen/events.c to drivers/xen
>> (contents are identical) against mm tree, it is based on Yamahata's
>>      IA64/pv_ops patch serie. In case you want to have a brief view
of
>> whole pv_ops/IA64 patch serie, please refer to IA64 Linux
>> mailinglist.
>>

> How do you want to manage this work?  I'm currently basing off
> Ingo+tglx's x86.git tree.  Would you like me to track these kinds of
> common-code changes in my tree, while you maintain a separate
> ia64-specific tree?

Hi, Jeremy:
        I didn't realized there is a xen pv_ops downstream tree, yes if
you can take it first, that will be great!

        BTW, where is your latest tree? I got one from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git, but it
seems to be pretty old.

commit ab9c232286c2b77be78441c2d8396500b045777e
Merge: 8bd0983... 2855568...
Author: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Fri Oct 12 16:16:41 2007 -0700

    Merge branch 'upstream' of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jga

Thanks, eddie