[Xen-ia64-devel] Re: [patch 00/12] Kexec: EFI Mapping: Take IV

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Re: [patch 00/12] Kexec: EFI Mapping: Take IV
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:24:02 -0700
Cc: Isaku Yamahata <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Aron Griffis <aron@xxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:24:30 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Simon,

   Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to test these extensively.  Thanks
for your work debugging the failure on rx3600/rx6600; sounds like it was
a fairly generic bug.  I did briefly test on my rx2620 that had the SAL
errors before, they still occur :(  I'll try to debug this and maybe see
if I can get it to reproduce on another system since that led to some
useful hints with the previous issue.  I'm currently expecting that
we'll get these into the tree after the 3.2 release, assuming we work
out any remaining issues.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.