Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen/ia64 roadmap

To: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen/ia64 roadmap
From: Jun Kamada <kama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:31:48 +0900
Cc: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:32:31 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alex-san,

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:08:20 -0600
Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 08:16 +0900, Jun Kamada wrote:
> > Hi Alex-san,
> >
> > Could you add SCSI and NPIV(N_Port Id Virtualization) support to the
> > list? We would like to make a presentation which reports current status
> > of development.
>
>    Added.  Are these items with respect to ia64 specifically or general
> Xen support?  Did you submit a paper for the summit?  If you don't want
> a full session and it's ia64 related, Aron might be able to give you
> some of his slot or it could be discussed at the ia64 BOF.  We don't
> have an agenda yet, so it's probably too early to start subdividing
> sessions.  Thanks,

I'm sorry, I mis-reacted to your original mail. SCSI and NPIV support
(pvSCSI driver) is not specific to ia64 architecture. However, we are
actually developing the driver on ia64 platform and we will report
performance evaluation on ia64.
Matsumoto-san, who is my boss, have already submitted abstract for full
session.

Thanks,

-----
Jun Kamada