[XenPPC] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.1.1 -- initial patchqueue

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [XenPPC] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.1.1 -- initial patchqueue
From: Ben Guthro <bguthro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:28:57 -0400
Cc: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ppc-devel <xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 05:29:10 -0700
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also - what tool are you using to apply these patches?

mercurial queues seem to be incompatible with some of the non utf-8 characters in some of the patches:

applying 15075-5efb46bfbcac
applying 15076-9ec165fa8128
applying 15077-711bfe07999b
applying 15078-6145e5508d6b
abort: decoding near 'Ingard Mev�g <ingard': 'utf8' codec can't decode bytes in position 186-188: invalid data!
transaction abort!
rollback completed

Ben Guthro wrote: