[Xen-ia64-devel] [rfc 0/6] Kexec: Map runtime EFI regions the same way a

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] [rfc 0/6] Kexec: Map runtime EFI regions the same way as Linux
From: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:46:23 +0900
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 02:03:39 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This series of pattches to allows EFI runtime regions to be mapped into the
same place that they are maped into in Linux. The reson for this is
descripbed in the last patch. The rest of the patches are various
peices of infastructure needed for the last patch to function.

I am particularly interested in comments on the approach in general - as
discussed in the comment in the last patch - and the implementation of the
changes to the page_fault handler in the second last patch.

--
Horms
  H: http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/