Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen/IA64 Healthiness Report -Cset#14364

To: "Yang, Liuqing" <liuqing.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen/IA64 Healthiness Report -Cset#14364
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:01:15 -0600
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:00:12 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 15:26 +0800, Yang, Liuqing wrote:
> Xen/IA64 Healthiness Report
>
> ----------------------------
>
> All the case about XenU have failed in this Cset! Once XenU domains is
> destroyed , Xen0 crashed! And this problem can be reproduced. The
> crash information

   Yep, this is the same problem I mentioned in my note yesterday about
a merge breakage.  Our reference counting doesn't seem to match what the
common code expects and we hit the BUG you encountered.  I'm hoping
Isaku might know how to fix it, but if anyone has patches, please send
them.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.