Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] GFW based on tianocore

To: Al Stone <ahs3@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] GFW based on tianocore
From: Tristan Gingold <tgingold@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:34:44 +0100
Cc: Xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:29:05 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 05:17:12PM -0700, Al Stone wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 11:22 +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
[...]
> > There is no source repository yet, I will discuss about this topic with xen
> > people.
>
> Is there a tarball I can ftp, or something like that, just to
> start getting a look at the source?
I have just push the *initial* content into the created efi-vfirmware.hg
repository.

I have to write at least a README and a shell.

The initial content is roughly speaking what should be added to tianocore.
You need a patch to be able to compile the whole, I will make it and push it
later.

Tristan.