RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [PV-on-HVM] Hypercall optimizations

To: "Kasai Takanori" <kasai.takanori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-ia64-devel" <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [PV-on-HVM] Hypercall optimizations
From: "Xu, Anthony" <anthony.xu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:38:11 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:37:37 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Kasai,

For PV-on-HVM, it needs to implement hypercall stub itself.

This stub needs to be implemented by a function call.

> It is necessary to export functio of __ hypercall() in
> unmodified_drivers. However, function of __hypercall() is defined by
> assembler code.

I don't quite understand this question.
Even __hypercall() is definded by assembler code.
It can be exported by using EXPORT_SYMBOL(__hypercall) in some C file.

- Anthony

Kasai Takanori write on 2007年1月23日 20:23: