Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] xen-ia64-unstable.hg breakage

To: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] xen-ia64-unstable.hg breakage
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:58:05 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:58:01 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Things are slowly coming back to a working state, thanks for the help
catching up to xen-unstable.  I've merged in Isaku's foreign domain page
mapping changes and domU fixes, Anthony's interrupt fixes, and Wing's
VTi fixes.  I'm able to create domUs, but I have to pass a 'nomca'
option to the guest or the CPE/CMC interrupts fire before we expect them
and mod_timer hits a BUG.  I don't quite understand how this is
happening yet.  As Isaku mentioned, domain save/restore/dump needs
updated for the new mapping semantics.  I still have not been able to
create a VTi domain on xen-ia64-unstable tip (cset 12795).  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.