[Xen-ia64-devel] domu builder fixes

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] domu builder fixes
From: Isaku Yamahata <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:04:50 +0900
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:05:03 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all.

Recently ia64 domu builder of xen-unstable.hg has been broken.
I sent out several patches to fix it, but they are sent out
separently and to different mailing list.
I suppose it would take a while to sync them up,
so for convinience I attached the tar ball of those. please find it.

NOTE1:
domVTI builder is also broken. The work around patch was already there.
With this patches, the right fix might not difficult.

NOTE2:
During fixing, I found that domVTi domain is broken in
xen-unstable.hg again.
It can't be compiled caused by vcpu_vlapic(), vlapic_vcpu().
(At least 12312:b8a2db59150a doesn't compile)
--
yamahata