Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] crash on xen-ia64-unstable 11810:fcd746cf4647

Hi, Aron and Alex

It may be so, we need to add the patch into patches/ directory.
I had thought xen-ia64-unstable was not needed because
it was linux kernel problem.
Alex, do you also think necessry?
I can post the new patch.

Best Regards,