Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] sparsemem/discontig?

Tristan Gingold wrote:
> Le Mardi 26 Septembre 2006 10:24, Jes Sorensen a écrit :
>> Hmmm, so why did it make no difference whether I changed those
>> addresses?
> This is not an early crash.  Xen boots rather far before crashing.
>
>> Any idea if there's some hard coded places that I need to track down?
> I don't know the altix at all.  It seems the memory is very sparse.
> Have you post the boot log ?

Salut Tristan,

Looks like someone got the physical address wrong when he changed the
define (also known as error code 40, located 40cm from the screen).
After I set it to the correct address it gets much further, however this
underlines the issue of having to fix relocation of the physical
addresses in TLB handlers etc. Guess I know what I'll be doing for the
next couple of days :)

Cheers,
Jes