Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] pickled code

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 10:52:17AM +0200, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> How does this look to you then? I get as far with this patch as I got
> with the previous one I sent out, so thats a good sign :) Without any of
> the patches I get an MCA as soon as I start touching the mpt_table.

Hi Jes. Your patch works for me.
However I have two comments.
- xen_heap_start
  xenheap_virt_start might be consistent compared to xenheap_phys_end.
  But this is only my preference.
  I'm not sure which is consistent for others.

- Probably this variable is a good candidate for __read_mostly.
  However Currently Xen/IA64 defines __read_mostly as nothing.
  So I think it's good time to support __read_mostly.
  Common codes utilize it.

Thanks.
--
yamahata