Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen Summit ia64 topics

To: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen Summit ia64 topics
From: y-oguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:45:01 +0900
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 06:43:38 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alex and all,

Sorry for late response.
>From Fujitsu, Akio and I will be attending.

Other topics I can think of
 -  support tools (dump, debugger, etc)
 -  Windows usability issues.
  (e.g. nvram emulation is a must, I think).

Also, I have some benchmark results that need
some discussion.

Thanks,

Yoshi Oguchi