[Xen-ia64-devel] xen-ia64-unstable.hg status

To: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] xen-ia64-unstable.hg status
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:44:26 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:44:40 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   I merged us up with xen-unstable.hg.  For the most part things still
work well, but there seem to be a few regressions (networking on VTi
domains is broken again and rebooting domains is less reliable).  I'd
like to request a pull within the next day or so, therefore please take
a moment to test as this may be our last pull before 3.0.3.  I'd like to
include all of the currently outstanding patches, especially the
pal_halt_light emulation patch, so let's try to get that one figured out
so that everyone is happy with it.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.