[Xen-devel] Re: PATCH: was Re**2: PATCH (and RFC): new dom0 hypercall: D

On 19 Jun 2006, at 16:20, Tristan Gingold wrote:

How does that ease binary compatibility if you want to add extra common
fields later? You mean to have a pointer to the arch-dep struct?
Err, this was a bad argument. I was thinking about avoiding #if arch /#endif
in this public header.

I'm not too concerned about a few ifdefs here and there in the header files. I think sometimes it's easier just to have all the architectural cases in one place rather than having to go to separate arch-specific header files, even if it is "inelegant".

PS. The flag name: DOM0_DOMAIN_SETUP_ would actually be a fine prefix
for flags. Use whatever you prefer.
Here is the patch.  I hope it looks like you expect it :-)

Looks fine.

 -- Keir