Re: [Xen-devel] elf loader problems on xen/ia64

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] elf loader problems on xen/ia64
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 11:38:26 -0600
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:38:52 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 2006-05-21 at 09:42 +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:

> The new check for existence of VIRT_BASE can be got rid of: Aravindh
> has now supplied us a patch for the actual underlying problem. I'll
> also add a proper fallback value for elf_paddr_offset, as that
> obviously got missed (we forgot about ia64, sorry!). I'll check
> something in shortly....

   Thanks Keir, cset 10054 does the trick!  We're currently failing to
build on ia64 because of cset 10035.  If you could commit Chris' fix for
this (please ignore my ia64 only fix) then we should be back in pretty
good shape with xen/ia64 on xen-unstable.hg.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab