[Xen-ia64-devel] networking works!

To: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] networking works!
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:01:16 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:01:30 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

   Just an FYI that current tip (xen-ia64-unstable.hg cset 10007) with
the config patch below has working networking.  Thanks for all your hard
work Isaku!  We have some work yet to do to get full functionality on
p2m/vp.  The big obvious ones are that SMP guests and VTi guests appear
to be broken when dom0_vp is enabled.  Please help try to get these
working so we can make the transition ASAP.  I'd really like to make
dom0_vp the default within the next week.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab