RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] PATCH: cleanup of tlbflush

To: "Isaku Yamahata" <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] PATCH: cleanup of tlbflush
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:11:24 +0800
Cc: Tristan Gingold <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:11:43 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, same page now. On this point, we have to trust. Hey, para-domain
is para-virtualized so it should be cooperative. Cooperative here means
para-domain needs to conform with para-interfaces defined by Xen. One
of Xen's responsibility is to service domain's request (good or bad) and
ensure bad request from one crazy domain not interfering with others.
You know there're infinite approaches to destroy domain itself easier than
passing a bogus va at grant unmap. :-)

Thanks,
Kevin