[Xen-devel] xen/ia64 status

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] xen/ia64 status
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:02:10 -0700
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:03:26 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   A quick Xen/ia64 status note since Xen 3.0.2 is quickly approaching.
Xen/ia64 is building and booting dom0 and domU on xen-unstable.hg as of
cset 9359.  There are no updates to the ia64 sparse tree from 2.6.16-rc5
to 2.6.16.  If there's time, we should probably try to commit a few more
patches and do one more pull, if not, we'll pick them up on the next
one.  Thanks,

        Alex
--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab