RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] CONFIG_DOMAIN0_CONTIGUOUS in domain.c

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "Isaku Yamahata" <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] CONFIG_DOMAIN0_CONTIGUOUS in domain.c
From: "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:57:09 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:57:33 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dan:
        I guess you misunderstand here.
        Definitely we need to fix this bug first for the path #undef can't work
as pre-clean up patch. With this patch, everything can stay with same
functionality. It is not necessary to combine it together with VP+DMA patches
that makes things much complicate.
Eddie