RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] iosapic virtualization again

To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tristan Gingold" <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] iosapic virtualization again
From: "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:33:42 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:34:31 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Same with previous, my comments is that we need to reuse xen/arch/x86/irq.c
that support sharing IRQ with multiple guest . Actually that file comes from
linux/kernel/irq.c combining with some arch/i386/kernel/irq.c.  So basically
those common code should be reused while architecture specific part of them
need to be renewed for IA64.
thx,eddie