[Xen-ia64-devel] Latest VTI domain status on xen-ia64-unstable #8828

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Latest VTI domain status on xen-ia64-unstable #8828
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:47:41 +0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:00:07 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

With Anthony's patch, VTI domain can be created again!

I built out UP Xen of 8828 and install it in Montecito.

I run the LTP testing on the VTI domain. It is the RHEL4u2. Basically the
testing result is Good. Totally 813 cases can pass separately. It means
sometime 1 or 2 cases will fail in automatically run, but they can pass if I
run them alone.

I also met 2 times that both VTI and Xen0 hang when LTP is running. But I can
not reproduce it effectively.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康