[Xen-ia64-devel] FW: [Xen-devel] 3.0.x release mechanism clarification p

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] FW: [Xen-devel] 3.0.x release mechanism clarification please?
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:29:35 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:41:34 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ... Of course, our automated tests only currently test x86
> 32/32p/64 xen. We should fix this and add ia64 (we now have a
> couple of
> machines). It's on the (long) todo list.
>
> Ian

Does anyone in the Xen/ia64 community have an employee or
contractor located in Cambridge that could assist with
adding Xen/ia64 automated test support to the Cambridge
automated regression test suite?  I think this would be
an important contribution towards the long term stability
of Xen/ia64... and it seems unlikely that it will happen
anytime soon without help from the Xen/ia64 community.

Thanks,
Dan