[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: PATCH for warnings; was "-Wall" option doesn't work

To: "Tristan Gingold" <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>, "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "Xu, Anthony" <anthony.xu@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: PATCH for warnings; was "-Wall" option doesn't work
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:41:15 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:47:45 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tested this patch and was about to commit it but noticed
that there was no "Signed-off-by" line.  In support of
Kevin's message the other day and Xen patch standards,
could I ask you to please resend the patch with a valid
"Signed-off-by" line?  If there are no other changes in
the patch file, I will commit it without further testing.

Thanks,
Dan