RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [1/1st week]

To: "'Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)'" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [1/1st week]
From: "yo.fujita" <yo.fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:05:26 +0900
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:10:52 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Dan-san

I changed DomU's disk image size 4G -> 7G. And, LTP was executed.
As a result, it did not become the result of the expectation.
        Total Failures: 49 (Please look at the attached file details.)

Diff:
        < gf15                           FAIL       1
        ---
        > gf15                           PASS       0
        706,707c706,707
        < gf17                           FAIL       1
        < gf18                           FAIL       1
        ---
        > gf17                           PASS       0
        > gf18                           PASS       0
        824c824

How many Fail did you have on LTP-domU?
And, how many is the size of the image file?

I tried LTP on native linux, it's Total Failures: 0

Thanks
Fujita