RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen 3.0 release!

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen 3.0 release!
From: "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:43:45 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:43:54 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dan:
        Corresponding to the Xen upstream release, should we split IA64
tree into 2 seperate tree too (Xen is using Xen-Unstable and
Xen-3.0-testing now)?  With this split, the bug fix only patch should be
sent to both tree and but new feature patch to main tree. I guess
xen-3.0-testing tree may not pull xen-ia64-unstable later.
        Any comments?
Eddie

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-12/msg00150.html