RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] SMP is enabled ?

To: "Akio Takebe" <takebe_akio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] SMP is enabled ?
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:26:20 -0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:26:12 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only host-SMP is working now, not guest-SMP.  This means that
Xen can run different uniprocessor domains on different
processors, but only one "virtual processor" can be exposed
to any guest (including domain0).  So domain0 can only "see"
one processor.

I think Tristan was going to work on guest-SMP next.

Dan