RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: DomU can progress to xen_init from serialoutput

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: DomU can progress to xen_init from serialoutput
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:46:55 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:46:57 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now I'm still seeing "VFS: can't open root device" error (most generic warning
;-), which means the communication between blkfront and blkback still not
working yet. However I've verified that most stuff are set up correctly before
xlblk_init(). Also some communications are already done correctly on xenbus.
Maybe related to grant table, and still in investigation...

If I see any obvious change required upon driver files, I'll let you know
immediately.

Thanks,
Kevin