RE; BUSINESS PROPOSAL

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE; BUSINESS PROPOSAL
From: "Prof Steve Mekus" <mekusteve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:14:14 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:11:09 +0000
Attention:                                                        Date: Oct.
25/2005

INRODUCTION
I would like to start off by introducing myself.I am Prof. Steve Mekus,a
financial consultant  I run a private firm. My head office is in London, United
Kingdom, and branch offices in  Manchester, South Africa and Holland.

PURPOSE OF LETTER
First of all, it may please you to know that I got your contact through a
private search engine online.I represent a lot of high profile clients, both
home and overseas. One of such clients unfortunately was recently held by the
British Government on money laundering charges.

You can find the news on the BBC news link below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4291350.stm

>From all indications, there is a great chance of him being incarcerated and
>following this as his financial adviser, he has personally requested that I
>commence on an immediate search for a partner for him in the United
>States/Europe/Canada who will act as the next of kin/beneficiary and take
>charge of his other finances in the likely event of his incarceration.

This shall be a business agreement and all relevant documentation to make you
the beneficiary to his other finances including power of attorney, letters of
authority will be prepared. You will take charge of all concerning this fund
and will manage it based on your own discretion, you will also be entitled to a
percentage of this fund for your participation.

CONCLUSION:
You go through the BBC news link above, you will see that my client is in a
very desperate situation and presently he is under arrest without bail in UK,
at the advice of his lawyer if he doesn?t commence an immediate transfer of his
other finances, he stands a chance of loosing everything. At the moment, his
assets in London, worth about 10Million Pounds is near confiscation.

If you are interested, my direct number and email is below to reach me. Then I
can furnish you with more facts. I am purposely withholding other vital details
until somebody who will indicate interest.

Please note that the amount of transfer in question is well over 40Million UK
Pounds. indicate that you can handle such huge transfer.

Your reply and seriousness will be highly appreciated , if not please do not
bother as we have no time to waste.

Thanks,

Prof. Steve Mekus
Phone(Direct):+44-797-941-8208  Email:profstevemeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx or