[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: Ia64 arch_vcpu_info_t merge follow-up

To: "Yang, Fred" <fred.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: Ia64 arch_vcpu_info_t merge follow-up
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:22:29 -0700
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:20:43 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Intel VTi-merge patches are now in the xen-ia64-unstable.hg
and xelinux-ia64-2.6.12.hg trees.

Congratulations to everyone who contributed!

Matt's libxc patch (with Kevin's VTI fixes) will be submitted
shortly to Keir.  Hopefully that will go in cleanly.

Now that the merge patch is in, I have to devote some time to some
other activities, so please refrain from a barrage of follow-on
patches :-)

Dan