RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] Add more dom0 operations

To: "Matt Chapman" <matthewc@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] Add more dom0 operations
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:37:46 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:36:51 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's control panel's responsibility to update physical->machine and
machine->physical mapping for target domain. You can look at other part
of my last mail, DOM0_GET_MEMLIST actually give control panel that type
of info. Then control panel will call mmu_update to setup necessary
mapping as a necessary step before resuming to 1st instruction of target
domain. Then target domain back to alive. :)

Thanks,
Kevin