RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] ia64/Xen VT support code is in staging tree

To: "Arun Sharma" <arun.sharma@xxxxxxxxx>, "Yang, Fred" <fred.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] ia64/Xen VT support code is in staging tree
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:49:18 -0700
Cc: Xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:48:56 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Take a look at the latest patch directory.  The patches
required are now much reduced and should apply easily.
Further, the separation of ivt.S and splitting out
the Xen-specific functionality for irq, time, and setup
into separate files should all but eliminate the need
to make changes to the patched Linux files and thus
the need for "flattening".