xen-fr

hello Xen-fr, New diploma for you

To: xen-fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hello Xen-fr, New diploma for you
From: "Antonio Rowe" <Ángel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:06:50 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:06:56 -0700
Hi Xen-fr, You have a wide experience of job and you wish to confirm it with
the correct diploma?
To raise the income and level of your life, to confirm your qualification. We
can assist with Diplomas from prestigious universities
If you are looking for a fast and effective solution, we can help!

Call to us Inside USA.: 1-603-509-2001 Outside USA.: +1-603-509-2001 your name
and number of your phone

Well, quickly and Confidentiality assured! Bachelors, Masters, MBA and/or
Doctorate (PhD)
We are ready to start to be engaged in your business immediately, Improve your
qualification. Confidentiality assured!