RE: [Xen-devel] oprofile and xen

To: "'Carter Cheng'" <cartercheng@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] oprofile and xen
From: "Chulmin Kim" <cmkim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:41:09 +0900
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:41:46 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As I know, you mean xenoprof, right?

In my experience, it works with my xen4.0.1 and 2.6.18 linux dom0 kernel. (intel xeon)

I don’t know which parts of xen source code are modified,

but I guess the most parts related with xenoprof are not modified.

Did you test the recent xenoprof on the recent xen and dom0?

Please post your result if it is possible.

Thanks.

Chulmin