Re: [Xen-devel] domain pause vs. watchdog timer

To: Laszlo Ersek <lersek@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] domain pause vs. watchdog timer
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:39:59 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:42:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZPFc32XmM1ZL0MEt5nqoNkDugzmXptQJlmwM6hxSiuM=; b=mHrU0Yp0BJFswrJKolifyT71gojdWADPpCsDYv91QZVKz3EpiMjtvrr2cgWcr0GzX9 Kg/2q7pvfI1Bcpd+D3ZQwwc54+1+LibeyvMKqTMKEh6K4/OKqX4hG74FJP3alOXEfjZZ HqEmvchcBffEmaHpQQxG2Hv0vpNniV32fTmV8=