Re: [Xen-devel] Monitoring traffic

George Dunlap writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Monitoring traffic"):
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Sarath P R <sarath.amrita@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I am new to Xen. as part of my job i need to monitor some traffic. Like a
> > packet originates from which VM and all. Any APIs available for this or
> > where should i start with. Any help. thanks in advance
>
> Have you looked into tcpdump or wireshark?

I know you mean well, but I think it's a mistake to answer these kind
of badly-misdirected user questions on xen-devel.

Other users with user questions will see this in the list archives and
ask their question here too.  But the purpose of this list is for us
to engage in the development of Xen, and user questions (and the
threads they cause) are a distraction from that.

Thanks,
Ian.