[Xen-devel] Serial Over LAN on Intel MEBx Mobo

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Serial Over LAN on Intel MEBx Mobo
From: John McDermott CIV <john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:53:49 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 07:54:48 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone on this list have experience with serial-over-LAN on a board that
has Intel Management Engine BIOS Extensions (MEBx)? We have had success with
conventional serial-over-LAN for the Xen console, through Intel AMT, but the
newer Intel boards also have MEBx.

----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                  building 12
Code 5542                       john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942